Chicago / Nationwide +1 847 201 6488
Customized Condo Association Management, Condominium Association Management, Homeowner's Association Management and Townhome Association Management
Use this area of our website to request maintenance services, bylaws/declarations, budgets, sale/refinance documents, and more. Please bear with us as this area of our website is still under construction.
Non Emergency 847 201 6488
REPAIR OR MAINTENANCE EMERGENCY ONLY 847 201 4445
Mail Payments and Correspondence to:
PO Box 446
Lake Bluff, IL 60044
BE SURE TO INDICATE YOUR ADDRESS ON YOUR PAYMENT!
Fax 847 919 4752
Online Payments with Checking/Savings Account
Please click this link to
complete an online payment.
You can now submit maintenance requests online, please click here for our Maintenance Request form.
You may also contact our office at 847 201 6488
You may click here to complete our document request form online. You may also contact our office at 847 201 6488.
Procedures for Sale or Refinance of your unit
If you are selling or refinancing your unit please follow these procedures to request the appropriate documents:
1. Instruct your attorney, mortgage broker or realtor to contact our office at 847-201-6488.
2. We will ask your attorney, mortgage broker or realtor to email a written request to Team@TaylorManagementUSA.com, or fax a written request to our office at 847 919 4752. They may also complete this request on our website by clicking here.
3. We will prepare the appropriate documents (Paid assessment letter, waiver of first refusal, insurance certificate and condo disclosures). There is a 24-72 hour turnaround time for these documents.
4. We will advise your attorney, mortgage broker or realtor of all move-in and move-out procedures related to your property. These procedures must be followed (times for moving in and out, deposits, interviews, etc).
5. There will be a charge of approximately $175 for preparation, faxing and mailing of all requested documents. This fee must be paid no later than the closing date.
|(C) Taylor Management 2014|